Featured Project – Colkirk >
Every kitchen that leaves our workshop is as unique as its owner. We treat kitchen cabinetry like fine furniture, marrying traditional skills and years of experience with a fresh, clean design approach.
We only use the very best materials and work with unfailing attention to detail to achieve a well-proportioned elegance and clever functionality in your beautiful kitchen that’ll make you smile each time you use it.
· Free-standing or built-in kitchens.
· Beautiful, understated style.
· Custom-built, durable wooden carcasses as standard – meaning however idiosyncratic your room, we’ll create a kitchen that fits like a glove.
· Absolutely NO chipboard or melamine.
· Painted or polished cupboard doors and fascias from sustainable, local hardwood.
· Mortoise and tenon / handcut dovetail joints as standard.
The finishing touches are important and we are happy to help with everything from shades to chandeliers. Whether you’re choosing the right worktop or sourcing the perfect cupboard latch, if we can’t find it, we’ll make it ourselves… or we know someone who can. We are lucky to have strong relationships with trades and suppliers that we trust and who understand the importance of the small things.
A custom-built kitchen will cost less than you think. And it will almost certainly last a lot longer than any flatpack package you’ll find on the High Street.
· from £6000 for a fitted kitchen with Birch Ply carcasses, scoop fronted drawers and painted Beech doors and fascias. (cabinetry only)
· from £2000 for free standing solid wood pieces.